пятница, 13 февраля 2015 г.

Упражнения на артикли в английском языке. Часть 1




1. I have an idea. Let's go on a picnic Saturday.

B: Okay.

2. A: Did you have fun at the picnic yesterday?

B: Sure did. And you?

3. You'd better_____ have good reason for being late!

I do.

4. Did you think_____ reason Mike gave for being late was believable?

Not really.

5. A: Where's my blue shirt?

B: It's in_______ washing machine.

A: That's okay. I can wear_____ different shirt.

6. A: I wish we had_______ washing machine.

B: So do I. It would make it a lot easier to do our laundry.

7. A: Can you repair my car for me?

B: What's wrong with it?

A: _______radiator has _______leak, and one of windshield wipers

doesn't work.

B: Can you show me where ________leak is?

8. A: What happened to your bicycle?______ front wheel is bent.

B: I ran into______ parked car when I swerved to avoid ________big pothole

in the street.

A: Did you damage ______car?

B: A little.

A: What did you do?

B: I left ____note for owner of ____ car.

A: What did you write on ______note?

B: My name and address. I also wrote ___apology.

9. A: Have you seen my boots?

B: They're in ____closet in _____front hallway.



ANSWERS:
3. a good reason
4. the reason 
5. the washing machine . . . a different shirt 
6. a washing machine 
7. A: The radiator . . . a leak . . . the windshield wipers B: the leak 
8. A: The front wheel B: a parked car . . . a big pothole
A: the car B: a note . . . the owner . . . the car A: the note B: an apology 
9. the closet . . . the front hallway



О правилах употребления артиклей в английском языке можете прочитать здесь:



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий